What many do not know is that this recipe for brownies appeared in 1897 as a result of a mistake because the chef who, at the time was preparing a delicious cake for her bakery, she forgot to add the yeast and as a result, got a cake they decided to cut into pieces and distributed among its clients who were fascinated by this sweet! We hope that this recipe for brownies I conquer you too!
24 brownies Ingredients:
- Butter: 150 grams
- Black Chocolate: 90 grams
- Sugar: 300 grams
- Flour: 150 grams
- Vanilla extract: 1 and 1 / 2 teaspoons
- Baking powder: 1 and 1 / 2 teaspoons
- Chopped nuts: 150 grams
- Eggs: 3 units
Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Put the chocolate and butter in a pan loa and heat over low heat until melted
- Once melted it away from heat and then add the flour and yeast which has been sifted, sugar, vanilla and nuts. Stir everything, and you add the eggs
- While these ingredients are mixed until a homogeneous and poured into a mold greased with butter, it is preferable to use a narrow rectangular pan for brownies have the appropriate size and shape
- Gets into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, until slightly crisp on the surface and tender on the inside. Be careful with the cooking because, depending on the power of the oven can catch fire and what matters is that it is rather soft!
- When the dough is cooked, cooled, remove the mold and cut to pictures are not very large, which is a type of pasta that easily filled the stomach